COVID-19 Testing Registration
Faculty, Staff, and Students must register in the COVID-19 Testing Registration Portal for a testing appointment twenty-four hours prior to the requested appointment time.
You must bring a photo id.
Randomized Testing Program FAQS
Have a question regarding the Randomized Testing Program? View the Frequently Asked Questions.
University Health Services Spring 2021 Services
UHS services will be comprised of a combination of virtual telemedicine visits and in-person visits, with the visit type matched to the service being provided. UHS will meet students' needs through virtual services whenever possible to promote social distancing.
We are committed to serving you on-site and through Telehealth.
Face coverings, screening questions and temperature checks will be required upon entry to the building and CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities will be followed.
In Person Services
- Well and preventative physicals (such as athletic, band, women’s annual exams)
- Diagnostic imaging
- Allergy Injections
- Acute illness and injury in our Priority Clinic
- Physical Therapy
- Dental and Chiropractic care
- Lab Services
- Appointment scheduling, referral processing, COVID-19 Clinical Case Management
- RN Telephonic Triage
- Routine follow-ups and chronic medical care
- COVID-19 screening and evaluation for testing
- Mental health follow-ups
- Medication refills
- Acute illness and injury that is amenable to telemedicine
- Psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Prevention education and engagement
- Wellness coaching, SMART Choices