Beginning Wednesday, October 19, Physical Therapy patients will check in at Central Registration on the 1st floor of the Health & Wellness Center
What to expect at your physical therapy session:
- New patient's: Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete your intake forms and allow up to 1.5 hours for your initial appointment
- Existing patient's: Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and allow up to 1 hour for your appointments
What to bring with you to your physical therapy appointment:
- FSU Card & Insurance card
- Referral from your doctor and protocol if you have not yet submitted this information
- Wear comfortable athletic attire (no jeans) that allows for easy movement including closed-toed shoes
Before arriving to your appointment:
- If you are feeling ill, please call us to reschedule your appointment
- We ask that you make sure you well nourished and hydrated
How am I charged?
- Charges are billed to your student account pending insurance verification
- A no show fee of $25 will be assessed if you do not cancel at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment
8:00 a.m. — 4:00 p.m.
Staffing until 5 p.m.
960 Learning Way
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4178
Patient parking is available in the gravel lot next to the Health & Wellness Center.