Our medical clinics provide high –quality healthcare in a comfortable, friendly environment. As an ambulatory care facility providing outpatient care, Physicians, Physicians Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners are available to treat students. University Health Services is equipped to handle a variety of services including:
- Medical management involving the maintenance of a chronic condition
- Preventative care such as physicals for school/work/travel abroad, vaccinations, and nutrition counseling.
- Diagnostic outpatient procedures involving lab tests, X-rays or EKGs.
- Treatment procedures such as incision and drainage, wart removal and skin biopsies.
- Patient Health Questionnaire & General Anxiety Disorder (PHQ-9/GAD-7)