The Women's Clinic provides quality care in a compassionate and caring environment. Our primary goal is to ensure each patient feels comfortable and free to ask any question related to women’s health issues.
Phone: (850) 644-4567
Location: Fifth floor of the Wellness Center
After Hours: HealthiestYou (855) 870-5858
The Women's Clinic provides:
- Annual gynecological examination including, Thin Prep Pap smear, screening for Chlamydia Gonorrhea, and clinician performed breast exams with instructions in self-examinations
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Information on and prescriptions for emergency contraception
- Screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Screening and treatment for vaginitis
- Screening and treatment for urinary tract infections
- Performs procedures such as Colposcopy, biopsy, minor surgeries and cryotherapy
- Gardasil immunizations
- Referrals and follow-up care for patients who have been sexually assaulted
- If major surgery is needed, we will help with outside surgery referral
- Provide counseling and educational information for women’s health care issues such as:
- Contraceptive options
- Prevention of sexually transmitted diseases
- Birth control methods
- Domestic and sexual violence
- Breast health
The Women's Clinic strives to make your visit timely and efficient.
Patients are encouraged to check-in 30 minutes prior to their scheduled Women's Clinic appointment time.
Please fill out the following Women's Health History Form prior to being seen for your annual exam: Women's Health History Form