What you need to know before arriving!
A few things to know:
- Bring your FSU Card and Insurance Card to every visit.
- Please arrive on time! Patients should arrive at least 15-minutes before routine appointments. Some appointments will require arrival up to 30-minutes before the scheduled time.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, call us at (850) 644-4567.
- Patients who are late will be rescheduled and charged a no-show fee. Those who miss a scheduled appointment will be charged a no-show fee. The fees vary according to clinic and appointment type. More information regarding fees can be found by clicking here.
Save time in the waiting room-fill these out ahead of time!
New patient paperwork:
- Student Admissions Health History/Consent
- Patient Disclosure Authorization
- Health History Form
- Patient Billing Authorization
Returning patient paperwork to be completed annually:
You may bring the completed forms to your scheduled appointment or email them to our medical records department.
University Health Services (UHS) Medical Records
- Email: email@example.com