If this is your first telehealth visit, please do the following at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time:
Click on the link below to review the terms and limitations of telehealth visits, and sign the consent form.
How to prepare for your appointment:
1. Please be well nourished, hydrated.
2. Wear athletic clothing allowing ease of movement with best visibility of the area being evaluated.
3. Avoid loose clothing.
4. Have hair off shoulders if the neck and back are involved.
5. Shorts for hip, knee and ankle visits.
6. Have the area free form trip hazards with options for camera views including sitting, standing and lying down.
We will also be asking you for emergency contact information and physical location at the time of the visit. Should you become responsive EMS will be dispatched to your physical location.
We look forward to seeing you at your scheduled telehealth appointment!