The health and wellness of the FSU community is always our first priority. UHS remains open to serve FSU students during this time. We are committed to serving you on-site and through Telehealth. Call us today at 850-644-4567 to schedule your appointment.
Telehealth visits are now available to assist patients.
- For those in the state of Florida, you may schedule an appointment with UHS by calling (850) 644-4567 during our operating hours.
- If you are outside of the state of Florida or need assistance outside of our operating hours and seeking medical or mental health services, see your options below:
- Additional after hours information can be found here.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8am-4pm. Staffing until 5pm.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
After Hours information can be found here.
Below is a list of some of the current services being offered through Telehealth:
- Respiratory Complaints (i.e., ears/nose/throat, flu-like symptoms, cold symptoms, congestion, cough, sore throat, allergies, facial pain/pressure)
- Ortho/Musculoskeletal (i.e., ankle/foot/leg/arm/wrist/hand/low back pain or injury)
- Skin (i.e., rash, cold sore, lesion, acne)
- Gastrointestinal (i.e., nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach, heartburn)
- Eye (i.e., redness, drainage/discharge, itching, sty)
- GU/STI (i.e., urinary tract infection, discharge, discomfort, exposure)
- Dental Complaints(i.e., tooth pain, gum pain/swelling, TMJ)
- Mental Health (i.e., depression, anxiety, ADHD, follow up for medication refills)
- Chronic Conditions for Established Patients (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma management (not currently having attack), high cholesterol)
- Wellness Coaching is an individualized educational program that provides students with the skills necessary to improve their overall well-being and academic performance. Wellness coaches employ active listening skills in order to understand students' concerns and work collaboratively to devise an action plan to address their specified wellness goals.
Schedule your appointment via Telehealth
Download Zoom to your personal device.
Call 850.644.4567 to schedule with a UHS representative.
Await email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. This email will contain your consent form, appointment link, and password. Please note, your consent form must be completed prior to the appointment.
At your scheduled appointment time, open your email confirmation containing your zoom link and password. Enter the appointment by clicking "join meeting". You will need to use both audio and video functions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For appointments call, 850.644.4567
- For general questions call, 850.644-6230
Can I speak to a Nurse?
Our triage nurses are available for tele-triage services. Please call 850.644.4567
What if I need a refill on my medication?
All requests for medication refills from patients will be sent through the electronic health record utilizing the patient portal.
Can I still receive my allergy injection?
All allergy appointments will be canceled and students will be instructed to pick up their vials to continue immunization therapy or they will be shipped to the allergist to allow the student to continue treatment where they are at.
Our radiology department will not be accepting orders from the outside community for testing. X-ray, EKG, and Ultrasound services will be open on a limited basis to accommodate services that are ordered by UHS clinicians only.