The Psychiatry Clinic provides quality psychiatric health care for Florida State University Students. Psychiatric care is provided by doctors and nurses who specialize in the treatment of mental, emotional or behavioral disorders.
Treatment and therapy with a psychiatrist generally focus on medication management for conditions such as anxiety, depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, addictions and attention deficit disorder.
We work collaboratively with University Health Services medical clinicians and the FSU community such as University Counseling Center, Dean of Students, Victim Advocate and Adult Learning Evaluation Center (ALEC).
Located on the 5th floor of the Health and Wellness Center
Phone: (850) 644-0579
Other After Hours Emergencies &
Important Phone Numbers
- FSU Police (850) 644-1234
- Life threatening emergency Always dial 9-1-1
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital ER (850) 431-0911
- Capital Regional Medical Center ER (850) 325-5093
- Big Bend 24 Hour Crisis hotline 211 or toll-free (877) 211-7005
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-TALK (8255) (suicidepreventionlifeline.org)
- Ulifeline.org (website designed for college students)