Women’s Clinic: 644-4567
Location: Fifth floor of the Wellness Center
After Hours: MDLIVE™ (800-497-0677)
Resource: The Victim Advocate Program
The Women’s Clinic provides quality care in a compassionate and caring environment. Our primary goal is to ensure each patient feels comfortable and free to ask any question related to women’s health issues.
Patients are seen by board certified nurse practitioners and a board certified OB/GYN physician.
The Women’s Clinic provides:
- Annual gynecological examination including, Thin Prep Pap smear, screening for Chlamydia Gonorrhea, and clinician performed breast exams with instructions in self-examinations
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Emergency contraception for patients under the age of 18
- Screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Screening and treatment for vaginitis
- Screening and treatment for urinary tract infections
- Performs procedures such as Colposcopy, biopsy, minor surgeries and cryotherapy
- Gardasil immunizations
- Prophylactic treatment post rape
- If major surgery is needed, we will help with outside surgery referral.
- Provide counseling and educational information for women’s health care issues such as:
- Contraceptive options
- Prevention of sexually transmitted diseases
- Birth control methods
- Domestic and sexual violence
- Breast health
The Women’s Clinic is consistently attempting to make your visit timely and efficient.
Patients are encouraged to arrive at the Women’s Clinic 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
Please fill out the following Health History Form prior to being seen:Health History Form