What to expect at your physical therapy session:
- You will be asked to complete an intake form so we can get information about your injury.
- Allow up to 1 hour for your initial appointment.
- You will be provided with exercises that you can also do at home and gym.
What to bring with you to your physical therapy appointment:
- Referral (from doctor if you have it)
- Insurance card
- Please remember to dress in exercise attire
How am I charged?
- Charges are billed to your student account pending insurance verification
- A no show fee of $10 will be assessed if you do not call at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment