Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
What to expect at your physical therapy session:
- You will be asked to complete intake forms so we can get information about your injury.
- Allow up to 1 hour for your appointments.
- You will be provided with exercises that you can also do at home and gym.
What to bring with you to your physical therapy appointment:
- Insurance card
- Referral from your doctor.
Patient are expected to:
- New patients please arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment
- Dress in exercise attire which allows access to the part of body being Evaluated and closed toed athletic shoes
- Be well hydrated, nourished and rested so that you can fully participate
How am I charged?
- Billing information
- A no show fee of $25 will be assessed if you do not call at least 24 hours prior to your appointment