Student Health Portal
The Florida State University Health Services offers an online student health portal. The UHS Patient Portal is a feature of the University’s Electronic Medical Records.
A patient portal is a website that allows for secure communication between the patient and the medical practice for common interactions and transactions. The UHS Patient Portal is free-of-charge, confidential and accessible round-the-clock.
From the Portal the patient can:
- schedule various appointments
- submit appointment cancellation requests
- view past and future appointments
- view elements of your Personal Health Record
- view summaries of visits
- view current medications and request prescription refills
- request current electronic health record
- view clinical messages
- view lab results (once release by ordering clinician).