Health Promotion provides free, confidential oral swab testing through certified HIV counselors from the Florida Department of Health. Confidential rapid HIV tests are also available for a nominal fee. Call Health Promotion at 644-8871 to schedule an appointment. In addition, blood tests can be performed in Health Promotion or in the Medical Clinics. Call 644-4567 to schedule an appointment
Health Promotion provides FREE, confidential oral swab and finger prick testing through certified HIV counselors from the Florida Department of Health. With the oral swab test (OraSure), you will receive your results in 2 weeks; with the finger prick blood test (OraQucik) your results will be given in 20 minutes. Call Health Promotion at 644-8871 to schedule an appointment. In addition, blood draw tests can be performed in in the Medical Clinics. Call 644-4567 to schedule an appointment.
- HIV/AIDS and STDs/STI's (sexually transmitted infections)
- Contraception (including emergency contraception and condom use )
- Ways to make sex safer, more meaningful, and better
- Building intimacy in a relationship
- Becoming comfortable with your sexuality
- How to talk to your partner about sex
- Ways to be intimate without having sex
- Workshops for groups or appointments for individuals or couples are available. All appointments are free and confidential. For more information, call 850-644-8871.
Safer sex supplies
FREE condoms are available at University Health Services during our normal operating hours to all students and staff. Additional locations on campus include the Hispanic & Latino Student Union (HLSU), the Black Student Union (BSU), the Women’s Center and PRIDE. We offer Trojan, Lifestyle and Durex brands, female condoms and non-latex options.
Request for safer sex supplies
FSU student organizations may request a bulk of 50 condoms for specific events and initiatives. Please visit the Health Promotion office located on the 4th floor of University Health Services for more information.