Health Compliance Checklist
Health History Form
- Fax them to
- Mail them to Health Compliance Office, 960 Learning Way,
- Use the electronic drop box to email them. Instructions are in the packet. OR
- Bring them to the Compliance Office of University Health Services.
Forms submitted at Orientation may take up to 5 days
- Every student enrolling in FSU must submit this form
TO SIGN THE FORM where it says: Student Signature! If
you are not yet 18, your parent or guardian must also sign the form at
the bottom of the second page.
Proof of Immunizations
- It is Form 2 in the packet.
- Two MMRs (measles,
mumps, rubella) must have been given on or AFTER the first birthday and
at least 28 days apart.
meningitis proof OR waiver.
- Hepatitis B proof OR
- Must be signed and
dated by medical personnel OR custodian of records. Their
printed name is also required.
- Write-overs or the
use of white-out are not acceptable. The office fax number is
- Every student
enrolling in FSU must submit this form one time.
- Registration will be
blocked until this requirement is met.
Proof of Health
Full time students new
to the university
(undergrads taking at least 12 hours and grad taking at least 9 hours,
newly admitted or re-admitted) must either enroll in the school
sponsored health insurance plan or waive enrollment in the school
sponsored plan by showing proof of other comparable insurance
coverage. Students enrolled in the summer 2007 term or
earlier who are still in the same program are grandfathered and not
required to show proof of health insurance.
- Find it at www.studentinsurance.fsu.edu
- Click on the flashing black and red
link: Waive/Purchase Insurance Click Here
- Log in.
- If you do not have your FSUID you can get it here by
- To purchase the school sponsored health
insurance, select the Purchase FSU Insurance button.
you purchase the school sponsored
health insurance, make certain to update your local mailing address at
Secure Apps of your blackboard account. That is the address
insurance carrier will use to send you your new insurance card.
It must be USPS approved.
- To complete the hard waiver and enter
your existing insurance policy information, select the Insurance Waiver
- Follow the prompts.
- This requirement must be met once
- The student
sponsored insurance does
not cover participation in collegiate athletics. Check with
Nick Pappas at 850-645-2700 for insurance options.
you are not attending as a full-time
student, contact the Compliance Office for a Credit Hour Underload to
clear your insurance requirement.
Resolve Compliance Issues for either insurance or immunizations: