University Health Services is pleased to offer on-site Chiropractic and Massage Therapy through a partnership with Wellness Sport and Spine Chiropractic and Massage. Below you will find information on making an appointment, what to bring with you to your appointment and what to expect during your visit.
How do I make an appointment?
- Please call 645-0612 to schedule an appointment.
- We are located on the 3rd floor of the Health and Wellness Center, Suite 3200.
- Hours are 8am-5pm
- Walk-ins welcome, appointments appreciated.
What to expect at your chiropractic appointment:
- You will be asked to complete a medical intake form, so we can know more about your current complaint and medical history.
- Allow 45 minutes for your first appointment.
- The chiropractor will assess your complaint and discuss recommended treatment.
- You will be provided with a corrective exercise prescription and instructions for home.
What to bring with you to your chiropractic appointment:
- Driver's License
- Insurance Card
- Any referral paperwork (if you have it).
- Any previous Xrays/MRI's or imaging reports related to your complaint (if you have it).
- It is also advised that you dress comfortably.
How am I charged?
- You are charged based on your insurance plan.
- Charges are billed to the patient at the time of service.
- Please call the office if a parent or guardian would like to make payment arrangements on your behalf.
For more information about Chiropractic and Massage Therapy services, including access to online forms, please click here to visit the Wellness Sport & Spine Chiropractic & Massage website.*Please note: by clicking on the external link you will be leaving the University Health Services website.